Everything you need to
start your creative country business
At the Hilton Cobham Hotel, Mon 11th & Tues 12th June, 2012
Top entrepreneur Doug Richard will teach you how to…
- Analyse your idea and build an effective business model
- Find customers online and build your brand
- Understand the essentials of e-commerce
- Understand the principles of small business marketing
- Leverage the web and social media to communicate your brand
Limited spaces available
What’s it all about?
Creative Country Business is a two-day hands-on training course designed to teach you how to turn your creative ideas into a full time business. You will hear from a variety of experts who’ve lived their dream of going from part-time hobbyist to realising their own viable business. Through an engaging format of presentations, case studies, one-on-one business analysis and e-learning courses you’ll learn practical commercial skills that can be applied to your own creative business instantly.
What does the course include?
- A live 2 day event delivered by Doug Richard
- Access to over 300 minutes of e-learning course videos
- Membership to our extensive online community
- A copy of Etsy’s Seller Handbook
- Subscription to Country Homes & Interiors Magazine
- 50 personalised business cards from Moo
- A networking reception hosted by Country Homes & Interiors magazine
Who is it for?
This course is for anyone who dreams of starting their own business but feels that they lack the resources, network or knowledge needed to do so. It’s also for those who already have a small-scale business they want to get more out of. Whether your goal is creative fulfillment, financial gain, or a better work-life balance, this course will give you the tools you need to achieve it.
Win breakfast with Doug Richard! Enter our Pinterest competition.
Follow us on Pinterest and paint the story of your business with one pin on our Creative Country Business board! Please note you must be registered to attend the event to be in with a chance of winning.